Our Promise of Sustainability
HOTEL LOTTE continues forward in our aspirations as a global hospitality brand.
We commit to growing as a company
with top global-level sustainable
To have an environmental management system by 2025
To achieve the highest level of workplace excellence based on global hospitality industry standards by 2025
To become the largest supplier of sustainable products and services among every hospitality company by 2025
※ Scope : Domestic business sites (Separate financial statements basis)
Sustainable Management Strategies2025 Priority Tasks for Core Targets
- EMS(Environment Management System)
- All domestic operations ISO 14001-certified
- Total water use in business down by 5%
- Sustainability certification and renewable resource use up by 10%
- Establishment of waste inventory
- Waste recycling and reuse up by 20%
- Food waste from business down by 10%
- Establishment of the GHG Inventory for all domestic business sites
- Increase energy efficiency by 10%
- Renewable energy generation doubled
- Eco-friendly transportation doubled
- Great Place to Work & DEI
- Establishment of Great Place to Work (GPTW) Surveys
- Improving welfare and treatment for non-regular workers and partner company members: more than 10 cases annually
- More employees with disabilities hired
- Win-win Cooperation
- Establishment of ground rules of responsible purchasing and production, and application to supplier contracts
- Settlement of ESG spread program for partners
- Win-win cooperation assessment index measurement and improvements
- Social Contribution
- Jobs for the future: Vocational training of teens and youth expanded by 1.5 times
- Protection of Ecosystems: Contribution for environment doubled
- Creation and implementation of system for emergency and disaster relief
- Sustainable hospitality
- Certified sustainable products up by 10%
- Adoption and stabilization of the Sustainable Service Selection System
- Universal Design/Service principles and manual created and applied for certification of major business sites
- Sustainable Enjoyment
- Access to recycling facilities for every customer
- Proposal of sustainability standard for hotel, resort, and theme park business; implementation of internal certification system
Stronger sustainable management leadership of board of directors
- Participation in sustainable management by the board of the board of directors
- Enhanced expertise of the board of directors in sustainable management
- Transparent disclosure of information on governance structure
- Core Values
- Respect for human rights-
Establishment of human rights management system and respect for human rights across the value chain
– Conduct the human rights impact assessment
- Management Principles
- Establishment and internalization of a sustainable management action framework
(Compliance, Business ethics, Transparent management, Workplace safety, Employee development, Stakeholder communication and Participation, Privacy)
Our Promise to You
Dear respected stakeholders,
We at Hotel Lotte would like to express our gratitude for your ongoing interest and support.
Boldly embracing change and innovation, Hotel Lotte has always been striving to do its part in enriching people’s lives. With our world facing uncertainties brought on by unprecedented events such as COVID-19 and climate change, Hotel Lotte is actively doing our part in ensuring a sustainable future for all. In addition, we have adopted the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals as a cornerstone of our sustainable management.
Based on this, we present our promises to you.
First, Hotel Lotte commits to becoming an environmentally friendly enterprise.
We will work to reduce our carbon emissions by 35% by 2030, and become carbon neutral by 2040.
Second, Hotel Lotte will always communicate with all of its stakeholders, including employees, suppliers, and local communities, to help build a world where we can all grow together.
Finally, Hotel Lotte will practice sound and transparent governance to earn your trust.
We promise to do our part to move forward together for a sustainable future.
Sustainable Management Strategies
2025 Priority Tasks for Core Targets